Job placement in the United States and Canada
The United States and Canada governments allow eligible foreign workers to work in US/Canada for an authorized period of time if employers can demonstrate that they are unable to find suitable citizens or permanent residents to fill the jobs and that the entry of these workers will not have a negative impact on the labour market. Employers from all types of businesses can recruit Ukrainian workers with a wide range of skills to meet temporary labour shortages.
Ukraine is widely recognized as one of the top providers of workers of various professions and skills to labor-short economies all over the world. The Ukrainian worker, known for his competence and adaptability to his job, has become the preferred choice of many host countries across the globe.
As Canada and United States is facing a huge shortage of workers, Kalamar Corporation assists companies to identify and hire foreign workers. On the other hand, we also help highly skilled workers and professionals in finding employment in Canada or US under occupation categories that are in demand in Canada or United States. We assist in establishing employer - employee relationships between employers and foreign employees.
Before the candidate arrives in Canada or United States, we organize the following:
- Preparation of Labour Market Opinion Application (Canada);
- Preparation of Temporary Employment Certification Application (USA);
- Preparation of Work Permit Application (Canada);
- Preparation of Petition for A Nonimmigrant Worker (USA);
- Preparation of Temporary Resident Visa Application (Canada);
- Preparation of Nonimmigrant Visa Application (USA).