Tel (ukr, ru): +38-093-578-1498
Our flat fee billing system
We offer excellent service at reasonable and predictable cost. We use a flat fee rather than an hourly billing system. With our flat fee system you will know your total costs at the beginning of the process and will never be surprised with hidden or unanticipated costs.
Our service generally consists of the following:
- Collect and review background information;
- Meeting or telephone conference to review supporting documents;
- Prepare application forms;
- Provide list of supporting documents in English tailored to your case;
- Translation of foreign language documents into English;
- Schedule interview with US Embassy or other government agency;
- Prepare necessary supporting letters.
Our fees vary according to the complexity of individual cases. We are open to different payment arrangements.
|Visa or Petition Type||Fee|
|Visitor Visa (USA)||$200 to $300|
|Visitor Visa (Canada)||Starts from $300|
|Green Card Application (USA)||$700 to $1000|
|Federal Skilled Worker Application (Canada)||$700 to $1000|
|Quebec-selected Worker Application||$700 to $1000|
|K-1 Fiance Visa||$700 to $1000|
|K-3 Spouse Visa||$500 to $700|
|Temporary Worker visa||$900 to $1,100|
|Live-in Caregiver visa||$1,500 to $2,000|
|Religious Worker visa||$800 to $1,100|
|Intracompany Transferee (a startup company would be at the higher end)||$1,000 to $1,800|
|Naturalization||$200 to $400|
|Permanent Labor Certification||$1,400 to $1,800|
|Employment Authorization||$50 to $100|
|Reentry Permit / Advance Parole||$50 to $150|
|Removal of Conditions||$300 to $350|
|Extension of Stay||$400 to $600|
|Investor Green Card Visa||$2000 to $2500|
|Visa for Persons of Extraordinary Ability||$1,500|
|Visa for Athletes & Entertainers||$1,200|
|Other Visa & Immigration Matters||Please contact us for a fee quote.|
There are no hidden extras with our fee structure.
In the event that the Client’s Application for Permanent Residence is not successful, Kalamar Corporation will refund the Client the full amount of service fees. The refund does not apply to:
- Government cost recovery fees, including the Right of Permanent Residence Fees;
- Courier and/or postage costs and expenses related to the Client’s file;
- Long distance telephone or facsimile communications.
Kalamar Corp. money-back guarantee does not apply when and if:
- The Client misrepresents information regarding the Client’s or any member of the Client’s family regarding the selection criteria outlined in the Immigration Act or any other information relevant to the process of the Application;
- The Client submits fraudulent documents in support of the Application;
- The Client or any member of the Client’s family is determined by Immigration Service to be medically or criminally inadmissible;
- The Client fails to submit information or documents required by Immigration Service in support of the Application;
- The Client fails to present the letter of refusal of the Application received from Immigration office responsible for processing the Application.