Our contacts
Tel (eng, pl, ukr): +1-248-890-7155
Tel (ukr, ru): +38-093-578-1498
Viber: +1-248-890-7155
Skype: kalamar_trans
e-mail: kalamar_trans@yahoo.com


Questions and Answers
Are there any ways to be admitted to the USA without visa?
Firstly, citizen of 36 countries (Esponia, Lithuania, Latvia, Czech Republic, Slovakia) may stay in the USA without visa for not longer than 90 days.
Secondly, if a person is inadmissible, the person may be paroled in the USA due to humanitarian concerns. However, entering the USA as parolee is not admission, by statutory definition.