Our contacts
Tel: +38-093-578-1498
Skype: kalamar_trans
e-mail: kalamar_trans@yahoo.com


Questions and Answers
I overstayed the visa, had deportation proceedings, and was granted Voluntary Departyre. However, I haven't departed. Recently I got married to US citizen. Is it possible to apply for Green Card?
Aliens who did not depart after being granted voluntary departure are ineligible for adjustment for 10 years.
Additionally, if you were granted voluntary departure by an immigration judge, your case is in the jurisdiction of the court and you need to reopen your proceedings, If more than 90 days elapsed after the conclusion of the proceedings, it is possible to file the motion to reopen only if immigration service joins your motion.
Regardless, you should retain counsel to represent you.