Our contacts
Tel: +38-093-578-1498
Skype: kalamar_trans
e-mail: kalamar_trans@yahoo.com


Questions and Answers
Currently I'm in the USA. How could I apply for refuge?
If you are on the territory of the USA, you may apply for asylum.
You may submit form I-589 to immigration service. If you application is denied, you may apply for asylum before immgration court. If the decision of immigration judge is adverse, you may appeal to Board of Immigration Apeals. And the highest institution is Federal Court.