Our contacts
Tel: +38-093-578-1498
Skype: kalamar_trans
e-mail: kalamar_trans@yahoo.com


Questions and Answers
I'd like to start my business in the USA. How much money do I need?

If you are going to apply as Treaty Investor for E-2 visa, the exact amount of money cannot be defined.

If your goal is to operate an interprise in the U. S. A., you must submit:

  1. Evidence of the investment in the United States (titles, receipts, contracts, loans, bank statement, etc.)
  2. Evidence of substantiality (financial statement, audits, U.S. corporate or business tax returns, etc.)
  3. Evidence that the enterprise is not marginal (payroll records, IRS Form 941, personal tax returns, evidence of other personal assets and income)