Questions and Answers
Europass consists of 5 documents that make your skills and qualifications clearly and easily understood in Europe:
- the Curriculum Vitae helps you present your skills and qualifications.
- the Language Passport is a self-assessment tool for language skills and qualifications.
- the Europass Mobility records the knowledge and skills acquired in another European country;
- the Certificate Supplement describes the knowledge and skills acquired by holders of vocational education and training certificates;
- the Diploma Supplement describes the knowledge and skills acquired by holders of higher education degrees.