Our contacts
Tel: +38-093-578-1498
Skype: kalamar_trans
e-mail: kalamar_trans@yahoo.com

Student Visa

Student Visa

You do not need a Study Permit if you plan to take a course or program in Canada that lasts six months or less. You must complete the course or program within the period authorized for your stay in Canada. Even if you do not need a Study Permit, it is a good idea to apply for a permit before you come to Canada. If you decide that you want to continue your studies in another program after you complete your short-term course or program, you must apply through a Canadian visa office outside Canada for a Study Permit if you do not already have one.

Working while on a Canadian Study Permit

Citizenship and Immigration Canada recognizes that sometimes, foreign students need to work during and immediately after their studies. For those studying at a qualifying institution, foreign students may work without having to obtain a Canadian work permit provided that they maintain full-time student status and their work is on the campus of the institution where they are studying. In most cases, however, you will need to apply for one of the student-related work permits, which are required if you want to work in a co-op/internship placement, off campus, or post-graduation. These are the Canadian Off-Campus Work Permit and the Canadian Post-Graduate Work Permit.

Questions and Answers